If you choose to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
GDPR (European Union General Data Protection Regulations)
The GDPR is designed to help individuals control their personal data, or data which can be used to identify them directly, or indirectly.
Online identifiers include; name, user ID, location data, IP address, and cookies. The regulations also cover information specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of an individual.
Who does the information GDPR apply to?
Data subjects, being all visitors and users of this website who are members of the European Union, who submit any personal data via this site, the data processor and data controller.
This privacy notice sets out how xthemeusers.com uses and protects any information that you give us when you use this website.
xthemeusers.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
xthemeusers.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25th May, 2018.
What We Collect
xthemeusers.com is the company who collects the personal data from this website.
If you opted in to our mailing list you may received the occasional email on important news or service information. You have the right to opt out at any time and have any details removed, please email [email protected]
What We Do With The Information We Collect
The personal information we collect could include your name, business name, address details, email, telephone numbers, or information pertaining to website project details. You may also be asked to leave a message about your enquiry or project brief. This information is saved until the enquiry is dealt with and then archived.We retain your contact details and information in the emails you have sent, but you can request to have your personal details deleted at any time.>
We do NOT share this personal information with any other parties.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Data is stored on a secure cloud-based server or on a secure, password protected computer with limited user access.
- Sending information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data while it’s in transit. Any data you send is at your own risk.
- We have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it, but nothing is 100% secure.
- xthemeusers.com will NEVER pass on your personal data to third parties without first getting your explicit consent.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously opted-in to a mailing list, or provided other information, you can find out what information we hold, and ask us to remove or not to use any of it, by writing to or emailing us at [email protected]
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your express permission, or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you relevant information about services we offer or information you need as part of the services we offer. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added. Cookies allow a range of functions, they can be used to analyse web traffic with tools such as Google Analytics, let you know when you have visited a particular page or site before, or as as an example, can prevent the GDPR popup appearing every time you visit a page on this site.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual, by remembering your likes, dislikes, and other preferences, operations can be tailored to your needs. So overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website visit by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful, and which you do not.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can decline cookies by modifying your browser settings. This may however prevent you from taking full advantage of the websites functionality.
How can I control my cookies?
You can use your web browser to:
- delete all cookies
- block all cookies
- allow all cookies
- block third-party cookies
- clear all cookies when you close the browser
- open a ‘private browsing’ session
- install add-ons and plug-ins to extend browser functionality
Information about controlling cookies can be found here:-
- Internet Explorer cookies information
- Chrome cookies information
- Firefox cookies information
- Safari cookies information
- Opera cookies information
- A number of websites provide detailed information on cookies, including: AboutCookies.org and AllAboutCookies.org.
- The Internet Advertising Bureau website: Your Online Choices allows you to install opt-out cookies across different advertising networks.
- Google has developed a browser add-on to allow users to opt-out of Google Analytics across all websites which use this popular analytics product.
- New technologies such as Mozilla’s Do Not Track allow you to tell websites not to track you.
- Internet Explorer has a feature called Tracking Protection Lists which allows you to import a list of websites you want to block.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
It is subject to change without notice and we cannot be held liable for any information, link or content that is not correct. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. The information is contributed by you, the users, and although approved by an advisor before publication here, we cannot check everything. If you do find anything that is not correct, please report it to an advisor as soon as possible.
You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
This website also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Digital products purchased from this site will be refunded only at the discretion of the direction.
Adverts will appear on one or both sites ( www.xthemeusers.com and www.xusernetwork.com) according to the time duration you book and pay for. They will be removed automatically at the end of the booked advertisement term and will need to be re-submitted.
Content must pertain to your business or services. We reserve the right to decide if the advert is appropriate for one or both sites.
Adverts will be shown continuously across the site/sites in random order.